7 de septiembre de 2012

'Push and Shove'

Push and Shove is the upcoming sixth studio album by American rock band No Doubt. The album is set to be released on September 25, 2012 by Interscope Records. The lead single from the album "Settle Down" debuted on July 16, 2012.The music video, which was shot on the week of June 11, 2012, was directed by Sophie Muller, who has previously directed many of No Doubt's music videos including "Don't Speak" and "Underneath It All". They released a behind-the-scenes video of the set of "Settle Down" on June 30, 2012. No Doubt performed the song live for the first time during the Teen Choice Awards on July 22. Following this, they also performed the song during Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on July 26 and on Good Morning America on July 27. The album's second single "Push and Shove" was released on iTunes on August 29. I'm a huge fan of No Doubt since I was like 10 years old. First I listened to the 'Rock Steady' Album, and when I read more and more about the band, I started to love Gwen Stefani and started to listen to the old Albums. I love how they were in their 'old school' era, gwen was natural and her voice was a lot way better than now. So, after 9 years, I'm waiting for the new upcoming album. Here is 'Settle Down', no doubt's new single!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

We are all mad here. Insert comment.